The ET7402-25AOC active optic cable is a high-speed, cost-effective 100 Gbps to 4 x 25 Gbps Ethernet connectivity solution designed to meet the growing need for more bandwidth in data centers. The cable connects data signals from each of the four ﬁber pairs on the QSFP28 end to the single pair on each of the SFP28 ends.
ET7402-25AOC-30M – 100 Gbps to 4 x 25 Gbps Breakout Active Optic Cable
Available on backorder
- 30m Meter
- Full-duplex and 25 Gbps per lane with maximum aggregate speed of 100 Gbps
- Selectable CDR retiming
- Programmable Tx input EQ and Rx output amplitude and pre-emphasis
- Designed to meet MSA of SFF-8665 (QSFP28), SFF-8402 (SFP28)
- Single 3.3 V power with low power of 2.5 W (QSFP28) and 0.8 W (SFP28)
- Support to 70/100 m via OM3/OM4
- Hot pluggable
- Single 3.3 V supply voltage
- Temperature Range: 0~70 °C
- RoHS compliant
Product Availability : On Order Basis, 4-8 Weeks
|Connector Type||QSFP28 to SFP28|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 Gbps to 4 x 25 Gbps|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!